From Dublin Airportthere are 3 options for getting to us:
- The 16a bus leaves from Dublin Airport.
- Monday through Friday the 16a runs from 6.50am and goes every 10minutes thereabout until 23.10. On Saturday the 16a runs from 7.40am and goes every 20 minutes thereabouts until 22.20. On Sunday the
- 16a runs from 8.30am and goes every half hour thereabouts until 22.40.
- Get off on South Great Georges Street.
- Dublin Bus requires the exact fare.
Airport Express/ Airlink 747
- The Airport Express leaves from Dublin Airport.
- Monday through Saturday the Airlink runs from 6.00am and goes every 15minutes until 23.30. On Sunday the Airlink runs from 7.00am and goes every 20minutes until 23.30.
- Get off the bus on Suffolk Street, walk onto Andrew Street and then Exchequer Street.
- The Airlink costs €6.00 for adults and €3 for children (single) and takes approximately half an hour.
- The Airlink does not require the exact fare.
- You can take the M50. The approximate travel time is half an hour.
- From the Airport head west toward Ballymun Rd/R108, take a sharp left onto Ballymun Rd/R108, then take the ramp onto M50.
- At junction 3, take the M1 exit, keep right at the fork and merge onto M50. You will come to the toll road.
- Continue onto E Wall Rd, at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto N Wall Quay.
- Continue onto Custom House Quay, turn left onto R105.
- Take the 1st right onto George’s Quay and then take a slight left onto Burgh Quay/N11.
- Continue to follow N11 and keep right at the fork.
- Continue to follow College Green and turn left onto Castle St. Then take the second left onto Exchequer Street.
- Route R108 and N1 also take you into the City Centre.
- We would recommend that visitors arriving in Dublin Airport should consider hiring a car at the hotel as it can be difficult to drive in Dublin City Centre.
We would recommend that visitors arriving in Dublin Airport should consider hiring a car at the hotel as it can be difficult to drive in Dublin City Centre.
Click here to view map and get directions.