Grand Canal Theatre / The Bord Gais Energy Theatre
Near the Central Hotel Dublin
The Grand Canal Theatre (soon to become The Bord Gais Energy Theatre) first opened its doors in March 2010.
It plays host as a touring theatre for Ballet, Opera, Musicals and Concerts.
Located in on Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, if you’re looking for a hotel near the Grand Canal Theatre, the Central city centre hotel is in an ideal location.
Upcoming events in Grand Canal Theatre / The Bord Gais Energy Theatre throughout 2013 include:
- 27 April – 22 June 2013 - The Lion King
- 25th - 29th June 2013 – The Mousetrap
- 16 - 17 November 2012 – The Nutcracker
- 27 November 2013 – 18 January 2014 - Wicked
- 27 January – 01 February 2014 – Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
For more information please visit the Grand Canal / Bord Gais Energy Theatre Official Website.